Terms & Conditions
1. The words ‘you’ and ‘client’ refers to the individual or entity engaging and/or hiring the services. The words ‘us’, ‘our’, ‘we’, ‘I’, and ‘HMP’ refers to Harris Media Production.
- Do note that some ‘photographer’ and/or ‘videographer’ are separate from HMP, which you will be informed in advance and are not liable for any gains and/or loss that may arise with you. They are disallowed to retain, copyright, display and show anyone which belongs to HMP.
- Deposit is non-refundable if the Client cancels or declines the service. However, we accept transfer of ownership during a period of 1 year (365 days) from appointed date as discussed.
- The photographer and/or videographer will perform the required after service revisions until a maximum of 6 months or 180 days, whichever is earlier, from date of service rendered. We are not responsible and/or bear liability as a result of your delay. This is to avoid operational disruption with our crew and current and/or future prospects.
- Do note if we are forced to claim balance payment from client via Small Claims Tribunal or legal proceedings; any additional fees and expenses incurred will bear upon the client.
- The Client shall reimburse HMP for any additional costs that may incur as a result directing and/or relating to the service rendered that may be unforeseen by HMP initially, thus will be billed separately from this invoice with justifiable proof. (Eg: Parking fees, admission fee into venue(s) and etc.)
- Any additional service or hours may include additional charges for which the Client pays.
- If the appointed crew is unable to attend, another proficient crew will be replaced.
- The Client should assist and cooperate with the photographer / videographer to perform the duties; including but not limited to specifying persons and/or scenes to be photographed; taking time to pose for photographs at the Photographer’s direction; pre-shoot consultations, etc. Even, the photographer bears no responsibility for photos not taken as a result of the client(s) and/or guest(s) failure to provide reasonable assistance, cooperation or hinder our operations.
- HMP retains copyright with the photo(s) and video(s), and may use all or part of your hired service portfolio to show, display and/or marketing efforts to our future prospects. If client disagrees, do inform us in advance.
- This is an electronic invoice and contract, as such no signature is required but only acknowledgement via email or any other modes of communication.Payment Modes:
- We accept payment via PayNow at 87491143 or Bank Transfer to POSB Savings 126-70578-6.